11.13.2011

Bucket List?

 Here it is, my never ending bucket list and reminders to myself. I come up with new things daily. Life is short, and I have so much I want to accomplish. Isn't it great how we can go and do what ever we choose?  Endless opportunities await! I suggest you write down your very own bucket list... it made me so excited actually seeing things I want to do/ accomplish. 


Adopt a Great Dane from a shelter
Save up $$ fly to the other side of the world, and travel around for 6 months with no agenda.
Live in Italy or France for one year, become fluent in the language.
Start my own charity or be actively involved in one.
Fall madly in love with someone and be happily married for eternity.
Adopt a child.
Have a big family!
Be successful and happy in whatever career path I choose.
Actively practice positive thinking.
Volunteer in a orphanage and make improvements until it is 100% better, no matter how long it takes.
If my life becomes mundane, change something. 
Make it a goal to visit and talk to my family often if we are far apart. 
Do things that spark my creativity and inspire me.
Remember the cure to stress or a bad day- light candles, turn on relaxing music, and drink a hot cup of tea, (a massage is always a plus). 
Be someone who I would want to spend time with.
Eat healthy and take care of my body.
Keep a journal, write down when and why I am happy..
Remember to appreciated the beauty that surrounds me daily.
Have horses one day..
Live in a BIG city for a while.
Stand on the Great Wall of China.
Sit and meditate while looking over Machu Picchu.
Go on a boat through Amazon River in Brazil, spend a night in one of the river tree houses- try not to get eaten by a snake or wild animal of some sort. 
Go skydiving.
Attend a World Cup.
Hike Mt. Everest... haha, just kidding!
Successfully go in a shark cage with Kaya - last time didn't count. 
Give gifts/ donations no matter my financial situation; remember to be charitable. 
Center my life around God, and persistently work to be a better person.
Take a trip to Greece exclusively with Kaya.
Ride a Elephant.
Learn to play the guitar and sing.
Make a effort to keep in contact with friends.
Live by the beach at some point.
Count my blessings daily.
Warm weather is always good.
Go snowboarding at least once a year, it's fun even when you a terrible.
Go to the north of Sweden around Christmas time- See the northern lights and pet a reindeer.
Speak Swedish fluently. 
Have a camera on hand at all times. 
Learn to love camping. 
Dance - it makes me happy. 
Live a happy life. 

to be continued.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment