4.26.2011

8 things I love this week.

I have had such a great week. I thought I would share a few things that added to its greatness! 

I love painting my nails in fun ways, and I found a way to do newspaper print nails! I love them. To learn how, go here.

Kaya came home from INDIA! :)




She brought me back beautiful clothes that I love! Thanks Kaya! 

.... More things from India that I love. 

Cuddling in a blanket and sipping hot tea on a rainy day

Eating a delicious chocolate bar with cute wrapping. 

I love looking outside and seeing all the blossoms on the fruit trees, reminding me summer is just around the corner. 

And last but not least... Boston. Although he can be very obnoxious, he always brightens my day. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Remember that you can always find happiness, whether your situation is good or bad, it is always waiting to be found. Sometimes you just have to search a little harder. 


"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." ~ Roald Dahl

1 comment: