9.04.2010

I'm actually leaving???


YES! I am leaving to Sweden!! Last Thursday I got my visa in the mail! (finally!) The same day I bought my plane ticket to Sweden!
Here's my itinerary:
Depart SLC
Arrive to Chicago airport
Depart Chicago airport
Arrive in Stockholm, Sweden!
Then I hop on a train and finally arrive in Linköping, Sweden! There (hopefully) Daniel, Ellinor, Christina, and Esther will be waiting for me! I am so so excited to go! I keep on thinking why can't I just leave already, but I still have a lot to do before I leave. I am finishing up working at Glorias Little Italy, I work tonight and two more nights after that and then I'm done! Well I got to go to work, I will try to update this blog as much as possible! (more pictures to come when I actually get there!)

2 comments:

  1. mua ha ha, finally:-) Yeah, all that paperwork jazz for passport/visa can take a while, but it worked out and you're still coming this semester, can't wait!
    Bara två veckor och sen vi hemtar dig från resa centrum i Linköping! Kanske Rebecca och barn bor hos oss för en vecka, när du kommer hit. Det ska vara jätta kul! Det skulle vara bra att prata med dig snart, innan du komma. Jag hörde att din mobil funkar inte, eller hur? Kanske bättre om vi ringer dig på din mama's mobil? Vi hörs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited for you. When I went to Europe, Sweden was my very favorite place to visit. So beautiful, the people are so friendly. I'm sure you'll learn Swedish in a snap! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete